Monday, February 13, 2012

Next match: Preview

Coming soon, to a theatre near you 






Master of the Boot is proud to present . . . 




A tale of madness and insanity . . . 


GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!


And



Mickey Mouse vs Peter Griffin!

It's the animated event of the year and it's totally guaranteed to blow your fucking mind! 

Watch as these two beloved toons fight to the death for your viewing pleasure in an event so spectaular, you have to see it to believe it! 

Featuring guest experts : Brian and Stewie Griffin




And featuring Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and Donald Duck



Very soon, a Fat man and a mouse will fight to the death! 



SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!!!

Also Coming soon

Raynor's Raiders


They came from all walks of life, college boys and criminals, idealists and mercenaries, conmen and freedom fighters. They fought and died as a unit . . . 


They battled the mysterious Protoss, held back the ravenous Zerg and waged a revolutionary war against Emperor Mengsk. . . 


Now on a distant planet, in the darkest, most twisted corner of the universe they will make their stand against some of the most dangerous enemies they've ever faced . . . 



Not to mention the weirdest . . . 





This time, an alien overlord named Mental has a mind for conquest and the only thing that stands in his way are Jim Raynor's good old space boys . . . 


Will Jim Raynor and his boys make it out? Have they got the brass balls needed to fight Mental's unstoppable alien horde? Well I got two words for you, bub . . . 

Raynor's Raiders 
vs 
Mental's Horde



. . . Raiders Roll!

6 comments:

  1. Heey. looking great. I am curious on what weapons you will give to each side in the Peter versus Mickey match.
    I was hoping to have the giant chicken as one of Peter's experts. Still happy about Stewie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey bro :D Thanks for reading. I haven't finalized the Mickey vs Peter match, but it'll be as balanced as possible.

      Don't worry about the Chicken, he'll show up for a fight :)

      And Stewie and Donald will have a fight

      Delete
  2. Now this is honestly crazy and kick ass at the same time. Well being a Disney Fan, I do know of weapons for Mickey here:

    Keyblade, Magician's Hat, Magic Paintbrush, Revolver (here: http://api.ning.com/files/S9aUJ5ULhEVgRYUxxFzAm52ACeCOCgT0n1H2TrgCHEHiLISavf7FkrHsBgrttJpa/3412103194_0de4cd207f_o.jpg?width=737&height=552)

    Can Goofy appear also? I can see him just walking by during explosive testing and getting blasted away. Honestly, Goofy is as immortal as Starscream or Waspinator. And the Giant Chicken making an appearance would be great.

    The Raiders vs Mental's Horde seems awesome as well. The only things of the Horde I know of are the Headless Kamikazes. For experts, I just see Serious Same there, or seeing how Mental's a planetary conqueror, maybe other aliens like Zim. Raynor's experts I can see are Tychus Findlay or maybe his love Sarah Kerrigan.

    Overall, this looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey abe :D Thanks for the suggestions for Mickey's weapons. I was planning to have the paint brush orignally but the other ones will be a big help.

      YES! Goofy will be there :D Along with that announcer who showed up in all those how-to videos starring Goofy or "Mr. X"

      I'm really super excited for Raides vs Mental's horde. Sam will be there, and Zim would be good for a co host. I'll consider him.

      And of course Tychus Findlay will be there :D Sam will make so many redneck jokes about him.

      So far Mental's horde will feature a wide variety of enemies: demons, harpies, space monkeys, demonic horse skeletons that throw ball and chain at people . . . the works :D

      Delete
  3. Woah dude this preview looks lovely!
    For Peter I am not sure what you could give him, but perhaps a blaster from the time he played Han Solo in Star Wars could be one.

    I like Madness Abe's weapon list, the only other weapon I can name Mickey using off the top of my head is a musketeer's rapier, from when he was in the three musketeers. Also he used magic in Kingdom Hearts.

    And Raiders vs. Mentai's horde looks to be the best yet! Zim as a expert would be great, though he Sam would have to handle the testing, as Zim would mess it up. I like the idea of Tychus/ Kerrigan as experts, though Kerrigan/Mengsk would also be funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey bro :D I'm glad you liked my promo. I write for both myself and my viewers.

      The fight simulation for Mickey vs Peter will feature both Seth McFarlane and walt Disney.

      As for Raiders vs Mental, there will be a ton of humor involving Zim. Yes, I'm using little Zim. That megalomaniacal little psycho will be the perfect foil for the sarcastic hero Serious Sam. He'll probably be there because Mental Invaded his planet.

      I hope you all enjoy my latest fights :D

      Delete