Sunday, September 4, 2011

Future Battles, Recommended Reading and my Philosophy

Future Battles, Reccomended Reading and Philosophy


Intro

Hello, my name is Andrew Ryan and I'm here to ask you a question.

Well, actually my name's Master of the Boot and I'm still here to ask you a question :)

Do you enjoy the show Deadliest Warrior? Some like my brother hate the show and can't stand it. He literally threw a fit when the Musketeers beat the Ming Warriors; he claimed that the Ming had the better sword.

Well, I for one do enjoy the show that premiers on Spike TV and for a few good reasons. While their historical accuracy may be off a lot of the time I always loved the concept of the show. If you had these two guys fight, who would win?

As little boys and girls I'm sure that we all asked ourselves that question at one time or another when chatting with friends or loved ones. We always thought that our favourite character or person was the best and that they'd so kick the ass of the other person. While our friends and family insisted the opposite and bashed the character that we backed. I know me and dad had a lot of back and forth various times like that.

And when we're doing actual historical warriors it becomes a lot more emotionally investing because as human figures we can connect with them in a very personal way that we can't with things like animals fighting or dinosaurs or something of the like. And also, I just love seeing the Spike TV guys test out weapons and such. As someone with a huge fascination in weapons and military history I love seeing them test guns and swords and the like. :D


My Style

So one day I decided to man up and write my own story. At first I was totally empty on ideas but I got something and I worked with it.

First of all, I allow requests because I think it's good for author and writer to interact. Don't you just hate it when you make a request and some guy has a shitfit as if he's bloody William Shakespeare? Who are you, lowly plebian? I won't always say yes to a request but at least I'll consider it.

When I write a story, I like to put a lot of effort into the process of testing and into the interactions between opposite experts. For me, that's the meat and bread of Deadliest Warrior, seeing the hosts but heads over who's the toughest and seeing weapons tested. The fight at the end is good but that's only the end of the journey. So I try my best to give the hosts and experts meaningful interaction.

Another thing I like doing is giving my fight simulations a plot line. It's all good and fine when two guys meet randomly in the woods and fight to the death. But isn't it so much more meaningful when there is a story to it. Why are these guys fighting? What's their motivation? It's those things that turn them into characters you can root for instead of just robots who duke it out.

One thing to remember is that I won't always have your picked fighter win. I will make mistakes from time to time, though I try to learn from them. Even though your side may lose, have some good grace about it. I just try to make sure that everyone enjoys the fight, regardless of the result.

Reccomendations


There are a lot of good bloggers out there and I'm not ashamed to admit that there are guys out there who are better than me. This is my tribute to the guys who also pitch in and contribute to the online Deadliest Warrior craze with their well written and marvelous blogs. 


Monopolyman

I first met this guy when he went to me to request a fight between Anakin Skywalker vs Sarah Kerrigan. After a long ass time I finally did it. But before that, I saw this guy's blog and by golly I was blown away. He's good at what he does. He's actually better than me. How he does it is that first he compares weapons for his fighters, preceded by an intro. Then after that he does an edges page before going onto the main battle.

The amount of work he puts into it is amazing, and he was the one who inspired me to put pictures and videos in my blog. Seriously, watch this guy's blog, you will not be dissapointed.

Ares

Hailing from the Netherlands, this guy is part of a modern day medieval recreation group. As such, he knows medieval arms and armor in a way that most of us can't even begin to imagine. More than once he's corrected me for my mistakes with medieval and ancient weapons and armor and I thank him greatly for it. He mostly does historical matches but also does some fiction. My favourite of his is the Dirty Harry vs Hannibal Smith match. But at any rate, all of his fights are gems.

Madness Abe

I've known this guy for a while but it's only recently that he's started work on his own matches. He's one of the nicest guys I know and from what I've seen of his blog he's got some major talent just waiting to bloom. Check this guy out because you won't be disappointed. I'd stake my reputation on it that you'll like it ;)

Vercingetorix

As far as schedule goes the guy is sort of on and off but his talent is solid as a rock. Evidently he's been around a while but I only discovered him recently. Recently he's begun working on a Harry Potter vs Ash Ketchum match and I have to say without a doubt the intro gave me such a thrill. Seriously, I was drooling with glee. Check him out, he's devoted to his craft and he's honestly a nice guy.

Richard Jao


Another new kid on the block, his Gestapo vs Untouchables match is to die for. I can say with total confidence that his future matches will be just as good, if not better.

That's it for now :D By now means are these guys the only good bloggers, they're just the ones who stood out to me. No, mowing on!


Future Matches


Now be patient with me because I've got a lot of matches and requests but I will get around to them. I prefer not to rush things and occasionally real life will get in the way of this blog. Please be warned, I'm not stalling to spite you people. These matches are in no particular order so watch out. 


Revolver Ocelot (Metal Gear) vs Landon Rickets (Red Dead Redemption)
See two of the greatest gunslingers in history go at it like Nixon's girls fighing over library money ;) 


Peter Griffin (Family Guy) vs Mickey Mouse (Disney)
Watch as the ultimate bad father battles against one of the most beloved Children's icons in the world.

Vampire Hunter D (series of same name) vs Darth Maul (Star wars) 
You may have hated the prequel movies but you all know that Darth Maul is the bomb; but can he take down the greatest vampire hunter the world has ever known?

Voldemort(Harry Potter) vs Randall Flagg (Stephen King's works)
When it comes to wizards, these two are as bad as you can get; both of them hold human life as cheaply as dirt, both of them murdered countless people and betrayed many more without getting what they really wanted . . . only one will survive.

Edward Cullen vs Adolf Hitler
These guys are two of the most hated men in history, the kind you just love to hate. In this match these two assholes go to to toe . . . and Hitler is much like he is in history except that he's a head in a jar full of pig urine on top of a robot body.

Predator (Same series) vs Yuzhan-Vong (Star Wars)
In this match the destroyers of the Republic and the terror of the stars will be stalked by a merciless intergalactic headhunter who sees sentient life as potential trophies. It's not a war, it's a safari . . . but will the Yuzhan-Vong be the hunters or the prey?

Garfield (Garfield comics) vs Big Boss (Metal Gear)
Easily my nuttiest match yet, everyone's favorite fat house cat will have to outfox a legendary soldier if he expects to save Jon's life . . . once again.

Gaius Julius Caesar (Roman Emperor) vs Mark Brandon "Chopper" Read (Australian Criminal) 
One man conquered the most famous empire in Western history. The other man struck terror into the black heart of the Australian underworld. Will Caesar see Chopper crucified like any other common criminal, or will Uncle Chop-Chop belt, burn, stab, axe and iron bar Caesar into an early grave?

Fuhrer Bradley (Fullmetal Alchemist) vs Deadpool (Marvel comics) 
It's a battle of katanas vs Amestris sabres, sharpshooter rifles vs assault rifles, fourth wall breaking vs the ultimate eye and a regenerating mercenary versus an unstoppable killing machine.

Sabaton (band) vs Rammstein (band) 
It's the battle of the world's most awesome bands as the power of the Swedish gods fights against the deadliest band of the German army.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Buffy series) vs Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
Buffy, the ultimate valley girl is forced to fight for her life against the large breasted English police girl. It's the battle of the vampire slayers, but will Seras tear Buffy in twain or will Seras end up as nothing more than a snarky remark and a pile of ash on the ground.

Cybersix (Cybersix cartoon) vs Vinnie Jones (Football hardman)
The genetically engineered defender of the fair city of Meridianna has her work cut out for her when legendary  football hard man Vinnie Jones turns up in town to raise some hell.

Thor (Marvel Comics) vs Beelzeboss (Tenacious D) 
There are multiple version of the devil, each one with a distinct personality and modus operandi. This one just so happens to be the most pissed off, ornery mother fucker that ever lived and it's up to Marvel's Thor to take him down.

That's all for now, but I hope you enjoyed reading and I hope that this helped out :D

Currently I'm working on a back for blood match involving zombies, which should be finished before long :D

Have fun my friends and stay healthy,

Ta

I am the Master of the Boot

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for that recommendation man. I'm barely starting out here, but it makes me happy that someone likes my work. For that, I'll give you a small preview for my Alex/Kerrigan battle: Sarah will not only have Hydralisks with her, but the biggest and best Zerg with her. And Alex's allies will be the Blackwatch group (forced to ally against a common foe), but Alex has gained the power to control the Infected, so expect a battle of Zerg vs Infected, but the main being Alex's biomass taking on Sarah's psionic powers.

    I must say, these match-ups are whacky, but they're also pretty awesome! If I may, I'll give in my own predictions:

    Revolver Oceltot vs Landon Rickets: Sorry Ocelot, but unless you can single handedly defend an entire town from zombies with only a few guns, you don't stand a chance.

    Peter Griffin vs Mickey Mouse: I'm sorry for saying this, but I just don't like Family Guy, so I got to give my edge for Mickey. Besides, if you're using the Kingdom Hearts version, Peter's in deep doo-doo.

    Vampire Hunter D vs Darth Maul: I'm really torn between one man who can rival Alucard as "Best Vampire Hunter", and the other guy who is just friggin' badass. I'll just give this to D, for right now.

    Voldemort vs Randall Flagg: Flagg. I saw videos and pictures on this guy, and I'm honestly scared of him. Voldemort, no so much (having no nose, it makes him look ridiculous).

    Edward Cullen vs Adolf Hitler: NOW, this is honestly whacky, but I'll give this to Ed for right now. For some reason, I see The Major from Hellsing representing Hitler. Also, it's good to see that you're using the Wolfenstein version.

    Predator vs Yuzhan-Vong: Predators, no doubt. They LIVE, BREATH, AND EAT hunting. It's in their blood.

    Julius Caesar vs Chopper Read: Whacky as ever, but I'll give this to Read, seeing he's got modern weapons and an awesome name.

    Bradley vs Deadpool: Easily my most hyped match so far (second to Back for Blood), I got to give this to the Merc with a Mouth, seeing how he'll drive Bradley into a batshit insance man.

    Sabaton vs Rammstein:...Don't know who they are, but I don't care, as long as we see a kickass fight!

    Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs Seras Victoria: Seras no doubt. She took down Zorin Blitz and the Captain, stronger than any vampire Buffy's beaten.

    Cybersix vs Vonnie Jones: Cybersix, just becuase of the genetics.

    Thor vs Beelzeboss: THOR! C'mon, he's defeated demons, gods, and hundreds of other things. Now way a demon can beat him.


    For suggestions, I remember your fight idea with Rick Taylor from Splatterhouse. My 3 suggestions are like you said, Abel Nightroad (read on him, looks awesome so far), Nemesis from Resident Evil, or Captain Hans Gunsche from Hellsing.

    Maybe we can see the Doctor's biggest foe, The Master go in a battle against someone. And maybe also see the Full Metal Alchemist himself, Edward Elric go up against someone.

    I might also want to suggest you to a manga/anime called Soul Eater. It's got a creepy feel to it and it's got some awesome fights and characters that you might use.

    As for Back for Blood, you're really making me go all fanboy on this, since I'm so hyped for this battle!

    Until then, Master.


    Madness Abe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeey heey, thanks for naming me. I acutally did not know you had read my Hannibal vs dirty harry match, anyhow,

    Revolver Ocelot (Metal Gear) vs Landon Rickets (Red Dead Redemption)
    have to go with Landon. He has an quicker draw i think and is really an cowboy of the old west instead of an wannabe.


    Peter Griffin (Family Guy) vs Mickey Mouse (Disney)
    Hmm, Micky fought against evil cats and is an detective while peter mostly fought an chicken. Im going with peter since he can take more hits and is bigger. alotugh mickey could outsmart him like hell.

    Vampire Hunter D (series of same name) vs Darth Maul (Star wars)
    Dont know hunter d much, I have to go with darth maul, the awesome sith. Darth maul is the greatest invention with evil intentions

    Voldemort(Harry Potter) vs Randall Flagg (Stephen King's works)
    Both worked behind the scenes and created chaos and mayham. I have to go with randall Flagg, since he has the deadlier arsenal and always comes back.

    Edward Cullen vs Adolf Hitler
    Have to go with hitler here. Dont know why

    Predator (Same series) vs Yuzhan-Vong (Star Wars)
    Hmm good match, but the predator will win heavily

    Garfield (Garfield comics) vs Big Boss (Metal Gear)
    Have to go with garfield here. He will drive big boss insane and this cartoon warrior can take milions of hits. His spidersmack powers are legendary

    Gaius Julius Caesar (Roman Emperor) vs Mark Brandon "Chopper" Read (Australian Criminal)
    Have to go with the real warrior. Ceasar

    Fuhrer Bradley (Fullmetal Alchemist) vs Deadpool (Marvel comics)
    death pool takes this one. He will win because he can heal himself again. Besides anyone who fights wolverine and lives deserves to win.

    Sabaton (band) vs Rammstein (band)
    RAMMSTEIN!!!!! Du Hast

    Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Buffy series) vs Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
    Vampire slayer will destroy an vampire...

    Cybersix (Cybersix cartoon) vs Vinnie Jones (Football hardman)
    Dont know either of them, can i go with an draw?

    Thor (Marvel Comics) vs Beelzeboss (Tenacious D)
    thor is strong but has been almost beaten several times. Beelzeboss can only be defeated in an battle of metal. Beelzeboss ofcourse. would love to see Jack Black and Kyle gass as experts though

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Madness Abe :

    Hey Abe man :D Good to hear from your distinguished self. Yeah, you've only been at this for a while but I've got a good feeling about your work ;)

    Thank you for the preview of your upcoming fight :) I'm super excited for that now, and I like how Alex has got infected and Blackwatch on his side. That'll make things way more interesting.

    I'm glad you approve of the match between Cullen and Hitler :) As a matter of fact, Hitler will be both represented by the Major and Colonel Hans Landa :D I just had to pull out the stops.

    Thanks for the suggestions Abe :D All things come to those who wait, but I will use Ed Elric, the Master and Rick Taylor :)

    In the meanwhile stay tuned for my back for blood, over forty pages of nonstop fighting and gore,

    To Ares:

    Hey my Dutch buddy :D Nice to see you hear. How could I not name you as a major player. You're the only one of us with hands on knowledge of these awesome weapons. I started reading your Hannibal/Dirty Harry match and got halfway. I'll finish it tonight :D It's very exciting and funny.

    I see you are a Garfield fan :) Well, I think you'll be in for a pleasant surprise. And of course we'll see Kage and Jables to be experts for Beelzeboss. And if Thor loses, then Iron Man becomes Beelzeboss's prison bitch.

    By the way, to correct you it should be "A battle of metal" and a battle with "a giant chicken." Just pointing that out.

    Now I'd like to thank anybody who showed up because you're great :D

    Ta

    Master of the Boot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout-out, dude. You're sort of right about my schedule because my enthusiasm for this waxes and wanes, but I'm almost finished with my current edges.

    As you know, I'm a big admirer of the time you put into your works, and nobody pulls off the show style better than you do. I'm interested in many of your upcoming matches, as it's good to see that you can do some lighthearted stuff as well. My suggestion for you: Bart Simpson A.K.A. El Barto versus Eric "Raspect Mah Authoritah!!!" Cartman. Enough said.

    As for my own future plans, after wrapping up Sora and Toon Link it'll be a Gangstas versus Rednecks rematch followed by the exciting conclusion to Harry Potter versus Ash Ketchum! A historical match will probably follow.

    By the way, you should try to get your blog mentioned on the Deadliest Podcast, your works are too good for you not to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Vercingetorix:

    Hey bro, thanks for your kind words. Well, after reading some of your work I couldn't help but give you a shout.

    I like the match between Bart and Cartman's alter egos. I like it very much :)

    I'm flattered you think I'm good enough for the podcast but how do I get noticed for that?

    Ta

    Master of teh Boot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the reply man!

    I forget to say of my prediction on Garfield vs Big Boss...Big Boss is gonna kick Garfield's ass!

    I wanted to suggest you Colonel Quartich (the man who killed fitty Na'vi) from Avatar, seeing that hilarious motivational on your Deviantart. I also want to suggest Ash Williams from Evil Dead, but I got the weirdest suggestion for you..

    The Angry Video Game Nerd! He's this internet reviewer of old NES games and older game systems, and is known for his excessive swearing, drinking of Rolling Rock, poop/disgusting comparisons and things, and physical comedy. There's this review he does of the classic Super Mario Bros 3 game, and claims to find demonic references, leading to fight between him, and his new ally known as Super Mecha Death Christ against Satan and an army of possessed game systems. Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUlWtrmH_vs

    It is simply....F*cking....epic! :D

    Have you considered my recommendation to Soul Eater? It's really kick ass!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey thanks for the shout-out man! Sorry I haven't been on the last couple of days to comment, was a bit busy unfortunately the last couple of days.

    Once again your post shows off your brilliance, and I agree full heatedly that your blog belongs on the aftermath. Just post something here, and eventually when the season is over they should do a bloggers episode where your will be talked about!
    http://www.jayandkirbyproductions.com/match-ups/

    "Even though your side may lose, have some good grace about it. I just try to make sure that everyone enjoys the fight, regardless of the result."

    Absolutely true! I can honestly say that I enjoyed the Mask vs. Kratos, Zim vs. Who and Kerrigan vs. Skywalker, even though the ones I hoped/thought would win ultimately didn't . They were truly great pieces!

    Some predictions:

    Revolver Ocelot (Metal Gear) vs Landon Rickets (Red Dead Redemption)
    I gotta go with Landon here. He's just two lethal with his deadeye


    Peter Griffin (Family Guy) vs Mickey Mouse (Disney)
    Mickey Mouse, especially if its Kingdom hearts mickey

    Vampire Hunter D (series of same name) vs Darth Maul (Star wars)
    Always been a big fan of Darth Maul and I have never even heard of the other guy...

    Voldemort(Harry Potter) vs Randall Flagg (Stephen King's works)
    Need to learn more about Randall to say....though with Snape/ Bella representing him, and with spells such as Fiendfyre, the unforgiveables and the Bassilisk, Voldermort looks good so far!

    Edward Cullen vs Adolf Hitler
    Winner: Society lol...I don't hat twilish but I kind of think super-hitler has this.

    Predator (Same series) vs Yuzhan-Vong (Star Wars)
    I like this match. Gotta go with predator, though only slightly.
    Garfield (Garfield comics) vs Big Boss (Metal Gear)
    Lol this matchup is going to be absolutely insane! I can't call at the moment

    Gaius Julius Caesar (Roman Emperor) vs Mark Brandon "Chopper" Read (Australian Criminal)
    Caesar I am rooting for (though this depends if Chopper has a gun) . he's killed more then chopper, fought in more legit fights, and, as an x-factor, has proven that he can take stab wounds (23 stabs were supposedly what it took to kill him)

    Fuhrer Bradley (Fullmetal Alchemist) vs Deadpool (Marvel comics)
    Deadpool is going to drive his opponent insane, until someone finally sends him into a loony bin.

    Sabaton (band) vs Rammstein (band)
    No idea.

    Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Buffy series) vs Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
    I think Buffy has bitten off more then she can chew here, Seras seems a bit too tough for her.

    Cybersix (Cybersix cartoon) vs Vinnie Jones (Football hardman)
    hmmm... I am honestly not sure

    Thor (Marvel Comics) vs Beelzeboss (Tenacious D)
    Neither....this fight will be so ridiculously epic that it will cause a supernova, incinerating both fighters.

    All of these sound good, and just wondering are you still planning on doing Gears vs. Metal Gear and Alex M vs. Duke Nukem?

    ReplyDelete
  8. To Madness Abe:

    Thanks for your prediction on the Garfield vs Big Boss fight :D Normally I dislike an unfair fight but this matchup in my mind is so crazy that I couldn't not do it.

    I'll see if I can find a matchup for Colonel Quatrich ;) And Ash Williams is one of my favourite characters so he's in for sure. And of course I'll do Angry Video game nerd. I've seen the guy and he's hilarious. In fact, I have a match in mind for him ;)

    To Monopolyman :

    Rest assured my friend, Alex Mercer and the Gears vs Metal Gear matches will still go on. I'm just so disorganized. I'll update these fights after my back for blood.

    Thanks for your predictions :) As far as things go, I lolled big time at your prediction for the Cullen vs Hitler fight ;)

    As for the Caesar vs Chopper one, I'm actually giving Caesar a ray gun. It'll be explained in the match ;) And don't put down chopper, he's been stabbed nineteen times and he's still kicking.

    Glad you approve of Thor vs Beelzeboss. But if Thor loses, then Tony stark is in big trouble.

    Captain America, "If Thor loses, you can make Ironman your bitch."

    Ironman, "What?"
    Captain America, "This is for the shit you pulled in the civil war."

    At any rate man, thanks for all of you guys for tuning in :D I gotta thank you.

    Ta

    Master of the Boot

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I'm gonna be here for days coming up with suggestions on these future fights.

    I may found the right opponent for Quartich: Ellen Ripley from the Aliens series. The fight between James Cameron's series!

    I'm slightly thinking of Frank West from Dead Rising to take on Ash Williams.

    It's good to know the Nerd will be in a battle against someone. But can I ask who will be his opponent?

    I got a recommended battle:

    Solidus Snake (Metal Gear) vs Albert Wesker (Resident Evil)

    But I also want to see Daken or X-23 from Marvel go in a fight. But how about throw in Issac Clarke from Dead Space too?

    I'm kinda waiting on a response for Soul Eater...

    On the topic of plots, I keep thinking Millenium brought Hitler back, and I'm starting to think Ed might turn into a Hellsing-style vampire with familiars.

    If Caesar does crucify Chopper, he's just gonna rip himself out and beat the guy to death.

    And I think near the end of the fight, Thor's gonna pick himself up a guitar and go rock-and-roll!

    And I thought about an epilogue with Charlie Bronson and Chopper duking it out, causing massive destruction.

    I also want to tell you that I'm planning to write a one-shot (a long one at that) with the Nazi Zombies team fighting Millenium from Hellsing. It's gonna be gory and filled to the brim with swearing. Expect Nikolai to ram a sickle into Zorin Blitz eye, The Captain getting shrunk and stepped on by Tank Dempsey, and Takeo slicing Jan Valentines head with a katana. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. To Madness Abe:

    Sorry for the delay ;) I did actually see the first episode of Soul Eater and I'm highly impressed :D I need to see more but my schedule is becoming increasingly chaotic. I will incoporate some of that into my matches.

    Isaac Clark for sure will be there, someone already requested him.

    you know what :D I love the idea of Ripley vs Quatrich XD It's incredible! I'm such a huge Ripley fan but I never thought to use her.

    I've already got a match lined up for Wesker, but rest assure it'll be good :D I'll reveal it when I update this list after my zombie apocalypse.

    I know and love Daken and X-23 so count on them for sure.

    As for Bronson and Chopper, those two will for sure meeet and start a riot XD If Caesar crucifies Chopper, He'll meet Bronson in purgatory where Bronson has taken ST. Peter hostage.

    That's a great idea for a oneshot :D you could have Richtofen come and try to kill Dok for stealing his research. He's probably the one guy who'd get kicked out of millennium for being too crazy.

    Thor'll take care of business, I promise you that ;) And there shall be METAL! Maybe even a rock and roll clown.

    I've already done fifty pages for the fight simulation of zombie apocalpyse! My single longest fight to date! I hope people like it.

    Ta

    Master of the Boot

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey dude

    I can't resist adding on to Madness Abe on characters which you might want to choose

    Arthras (warcraft) or Illidan Stormrage (same game for his awesome primary weapon!)
    Commander Shephard from the hit Mass effect
    Agent 47 (c'mon you already showed off this guy in Punisher vs. Batman)
    Nazi Zombie cast

    Crazy fictional versions of real characters:
    Leonardo Da Vinchi: This guy would be wonderful to put in a match sometime, and I am really curious to see what an imaginative fellow such as your self does with the KING of imagination! Seriously look at all of the inventions that this guy made from tanks to a helicopter to a computer.


    I hope your Zombie battle is going well! 50 pages of awesomeness I am extremely impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. To Madness Abe:

    I'm planning to put the Angry Video game nerd against Hickock45. He's this old guy on youtube who puts up a bunch of firearm videos and pretends to shoot zombies sometimes. I advise you to check him out even if you're not a gun nut. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqMZ4_Vwm9A&feature=feedu

    To Monopolyman: Actually, having Leonardo Da Vinci appear on my blog would be fantastic! I love that idea :D

    Agen 47 is a must. I don't know the warcraft guy but I'll research ;) Shepard is a go ;)

    Yeah, my zobie sim is going well, so far it's down to three fighters left (I won't say who) and they're into redemption round. Zombie Kratos just showed up :)

    Ta

    Master of the Boot

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey hey hey! I'm back!

    The Nerd's gonna take on Hickok45? I've seen a bit of his videos and he seems tough enough to take on the Nerd. But I expect to see a heck of swearing by the Nerd. Seriously, he'd beat Jan Valentine, Charlie Bronson, and Revy at being foul mouthed! He'd leave their mouths hanging!

    Also, I may have found someone to take on The Master from Doctor Who: How about Father from FMA? I mean, The Master should at least be at par with the Doctor's abilities, so why not a battle of Time Lord abilities vs alchemy?

    I also noticed your deviantart on Rick Taylor. So you've decided who he's taking on? I hope it's Abel Nightroad, seeing that was a really good suggestion. Honestly, I think if Rick took on Captain Hans from Hellsing, Hans would be leaving with his tail between his legs...that and a 2X2 shoved up his ass.

    I really hope we see the Captain in an upcoming fight!

    Also, I want to recommend you to this series: Epic Rap Battles of History! Just a pair of comedians performing hilarious rap battles between fictional characters, and heck you might get an idea! I usually check the comments for any suggestions: First rap is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHRxv-40WMU

    I even got another suggestion:

    Rorschach from Watchmen taking on James Earl Cash from Manhunt (I saw the reference in Doctor vs Zim!). Rorschach's monologues and martial arts against Cash's stealth and improvised weapons!

    I'm glad to see you're watching Soul Eater :D, and trust me, it gets better as it goes! There's one character you'll meet up in the show that I'm excited to see: Crona

    http://images.wikia.com/souleater/images/8/81/Crona's_New_Form.png

    This guy (or girl, well Crona's not known for any gender confirmation), has got some good powers, like the ability to turn his/her own blood into weapons and form a broadsword (who is alive and mixed with him/her). Only problem is that he/she's a bit socially awkward and can turn into a homicidal maniac at random. I'd love to see a fight with him/her.

    I don't really suggest anything kiddish for anyone, but how about one of the toughest Pokemon (yes you heard it): Mewtwo. C'mon, psychic powers FTW!

    I'm glad to see your Back for Blood is going VERY well. I'm going giddy with each passing day for the whole fight! Seriously, I think I'm turning into a fanboy now!

    Take care man! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I 100 percent agree with Madness. I really can't wait to read your back for blood!

    ReplyDelete